- DHDavid H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoGood hardware
Good hardware, but for the price of the crate it should have come with it. Overpriced
- KKellyI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years agoHelpful, but shouldn’t be a necessary separate purchase
With the cost of these crates I shouldn’t need to purchase these separately. After seeing the crate with and without the brackets I don’t think I would trust it to hold my dog without the brackets.
- GGaryI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars4 years agoThey work well. But, really should be included with the crate at no extra charge.
They are way too expensive for what they are. (Four small metal strips w/eight bolts and nuts.) Plus, they should just be included with the collapsible crate at no extra charge, considering how expensive the collapsible crates are to begin with.
- BBBridget B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoSeattle to Okinawa
Recently transported my mixed GSD from Seattle to Okinawa via military air with a 40” wide and tall collapsible crate. These IATA brackets held the crate together! Somewhere between Seattle and Okinawa the baggage handlers removed the airline rails that come with the crate and are meant to stabilize it. If I didn’t have these brackets on, the crate would’ve definitely collapsed on my baby during travel. Outside of scratches where the rails came off the crate is in perfect condition. The compactness of the crate when not in use made it easy to transport along with our cat and 6 suitcases. Jackson from customer service has been very responsive and extremely helpful with getting replacement airline rails out to me. Great product and great service well worth the price!IDImpact Dog Crates11 months ago
Glad your dog was safe during their trip! Thank you for your support!
- Impact Team
- DSDaniele S.I recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year ago48" Crate and IATA Brackets
The crate is amazing and was exactly what we needed and wanted. It goes up easy and collapses just as easy.
The IATA bolts makes the crate perfectly solid. Because of the size of the crate I do have to crawl into the crate to put them in. However, the install and uninstall quickly and easily.
I can set up and breakdown the crate by myself, including installing the brackets.
The only complaint I have is the dent in the bottom of crate from shipping. With as much as the crate cost, this was very disappointing.
Total 5 star reviews: 54 Total 4 star reviews: 5 Total 3 star reviews: 1 Total 2 star reviews: 1 Total 1 star reviews: 0
97%would recommend this product
Reviews LoadedReviews Added